Wednesday, July 22, 2015

More Blessings on the Farm

Hola!

This is Sunday and Monday, days 19 and 20 of my trek in Costa Rica.

Here is Tammy crossing the creaking walk bridge over the river that I was talking about.

A baby lamb was born on Friday afternoon. She was soo soft and such an adorable little baby.

Coconut from the back yard. They have plenty of coconuts around here.

My mom gave Tammy a packet of herbs.

Tammy and I are planting the herbs. 

Tammy taught me how to make deodorant with pharmaceutical
 strength baking soda, thieves, coconut oil and a scent.
 
Tammy and I just having a conversation at the table. 
Christopher got a hold of my camera and took pics of us talking
.
Coco beans. Christian got lots of them. Christian… chocolate cake??

Inside of the coco bean shell.

A look of inside the coco beans before drying them out.

Christopher climbed up the tree barefoot. Crazy Kid!!

Christopher cutting down the tree with a chainsaw. Making room to be able 
to back out the car onto the dirt road. The dirt road is too narrow, making it difficult to back out.

The tree is down. Now all three men cutting and chopping up the tree with big knives. 
They have giant knives here in Costa Rica. 
Now the driveway is bigger—easier to get to the road now.

End of Sunday and Monday, days 19 and 20 of my journey in Costa Rica. 
It's been a busy 2 days for me here. The weather has been wonderful here. 
God really blessed us with good weather. Since the weather has been nice,
 I am hoping the bridge will be built soon. Wouldn't that be nice!!! Last I heard 
was that they were working on putting the frame of the bridge together. 
May the Lord bless these people on the Mountains with a bridge soon.

More to come of my trek in Costa Rica.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment