Sunday, July 12, 2015

At the Water's Edge...

Hola!

Here are the pictures for what I did on days 6 and 7 of my journey to Costa Rica.

Tammy and I went to visit the river down the road... here I am with sign “ I love you”.

Nice pic of Tammy and the waterfall.

“Culvert” a cement tube from the waterfall that flows the water thru the culvert 
to other side of the dirt road to continue the river downhill.
 
Water coming out of culvert continuing downhill.

Scooby, the small dog loves the water. He loves jumping into the rushing water!

Another waterfall.

Here I am heading back home uphill. It's a good workout walking up the road.
 No gym needed out here.

Jesus and the boys built an outside kitchen sink and an area for an open fire to cook on.

Here are the chickens, turkeys and ducks on the farm. P.s. cage free!

Underneath of the bodega house is the chicken coop.

Here is Rio, the pet parrot She is a beautiful girl. She likes to hang outside of the cage. Rio can be quite moody at times. Sometimes she is nice and other times she is mean. Moody!

Here is Rio on my shoulder. She is wearing a piece of fabric...silly girl!

Tammy teaching me how to use the sewing machine.

Here is Coco, the blank dog, Scooby, the little brown dog, and Rivka, the white dog on the farm.


Coco, the guard dog on the farm. I have to give this girl lots of respect and distance.
 If I am not careful she will bite me. She needs lots of respect!


Christopher's horse. They often use the horses as their main transportation on the mountains. 
There are 4 horses on this farm.

This is Peabody, a 6 week old puppy. Adorable little thing! He is a puppy of Coco's. He loves hanging with me everywhere I go.


Christopher on the right with his friends playing a video game.

Scenery of the Mountains at night. Beautiful!

End of Day 6 and 7 of my journey of Costa Rica. How do you like it so far?
 I will be continuing to post more on the next 2 days. Good night.

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment